Current Position: 3d Environment artist @ Nodding Heads Games
Feb 2019 - (present)-> 3d Environment artist @ Nodding Heads Games
Jan 2017 - Jan 2019 (2 years & 1 month)-> 3d Environment artist @ Anibrain
June 2014 - November 2016 (2 years & 6 months)-> Junior 3d Environment Artist @ DSK GREEN ICE GAMES
June 2012 - September 2012 (3 months)-> Interned as 2d/3d Artist @ IronJaw Studios
March 2008 - July 2008 (4 months)-> Interned as spot boy and retouching artist at Jigar Fashion Studio
- Professional experience in video game industry, developing games for PC.
- Skilled 3d environment artist - creating exterior/interior environment, lighting, look dev, and unreal engine 4/UDK
- Other strengths which include modeling nature assets, Foliage, Prop modeling and Art Optimization.
- High poly/Low poly video game assets modeling / Next - Gen texturing workflow.
- Team player, approachable and task oriented.
- Problem solving capabilities, directed to work smart in strict deadlines.
- 3ds max
- Photoshop, Substance Painter, Bitmap2Material, Zbrush
- UDK and Unreal Engine 4
- nDo2, Substance Designer
Professional experience in building games for PC. Passionate, hard working and team player. Look development and Visualization enthusiast. Adaptive to technological advancement in industry.
Making environment for games has always been center of interest for me. I like to create environment which tells story while preserving its aesthetic and motive. Besides that I do cooking and sometimes photogrammetry for fun . For entertainment I watch historical, wildlife and nature documentries and fancy asian movies.
Playing video games, guitar/harmonica, art house movies, drama T.V. series and thiller anime.